• Handling our Indochina (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Burma) clients from the moment they enquire with us until they return, delighted, from the tailor-made holiday you’ve designed and operated for them.
• Along with your colleagues, overseeing the product development for Indochina. This is done collectively and you each have direct responsibility (with everyone having a log-in to the CMS to update the website as required).
• You’ll also work with the web/marketing team to test improvements and make tweaks to the website in order to drive more quality enquiries to your desk.
• You can get involved and have your say in any area of the business that interests you. We encourage cross-department collaboration and if you have a real interest or great idea for another area of the business, you’ll be invited to oversee that as a project.
• You’ve worked for a number of years in the travel industry, and you’ve travelled extensively through Indochina.
• You’re definitely a self-starter: we only want people who propose solutions, not those who just point out problems.
• You enjoy an office where heads are down when work needs to be done, and heads are up discussing a visit to the pub when things are less busy.
• You’re used to putting forward ideas and suggestions, and challenging the status quo.